But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It don't break even.

My head is so full right now, I can't even come close to decipher what I am thinking about.  Mostly, I just feel like this breakup has my life on hold.  I feel like I can't make any decisions on anything without the worry of being looked down upon or just plain out hated.  As much as I would like to say I don't care what others think about me, it is obvious now that saying so would be lying.  I know, the breakup was very recent.  I know, I still wake up crying because I dream about him.  And believe me, I know that I am no where near over this yet.  But, I also know what makes me happy right now.  More so, i know who makes me happy.  And doesn't the fact that I dream about someone and wake up smiling tip the scale too? You tell me.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment