But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Can I Say?

Last night-I was pouring out my heart-Like a waterfall to you-And with one kiss-I was a runaway train-Flying off the track to you-I love you came flooding out-I couldn’t make it stop-I couldn’t shut my mouth.-I felt like a fool then lied and said I was sorry, but-I unapologize-I meant every word-Won’t take back the way I feel about you-Can’t unsay what you heard-Cause you heard me right-And I won’t try to fighting back and hide my feelings for you-I unapologize---Carrie Underwood "Unapologize"
Sometimes there are days where I find a million songs that fit my mood exactly.  There are two Carrie Underwood songs today for two different people. 
How did it come to this? -I think about you all the time -It's no excuse, but I wish -That I never made you cry -I'm not sorry that it's over -But for the way we let it end -I couldn't find the words to say---Carrie Underwood "What Can I Say"
I think it is probably pretty obvious who that one is for.

(I am sooooooooooooooo excited today.  They are on there way to Oregon tonight!!)

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment