But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hyper And Exhausted.

So, I went to horseback riding lessons with my sisters today.  My dad had to come with though.  Ugh.  Anyway, driving with him is stressful, but the lesson was really fun.  I got to learn different methods of controlling and directing the horse (Sonny) And I got to get hugged and kissed by my new "boyfriend" Macho Hahahahaha.  He is the horse you see in the picture.  He rolled over like a dog, and I got to lunge him (walk him in circles and such)  And I got to brush him.  Ever been licked in the face by a horse? It was hilarious.  Man though, horseback riding can build some serious leg muscle.  Okay... The picture I was gonna put up of Macho and I is being slow to send to my email.  Ill post it later.  Ill finish this blog later.  Lmao.  There, I finally loaded the picture like two days later.  Muahahaha.  I can finally finish writing this.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment