But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If you want it, should you go for it?

Right now, I have moved right past the guilty, sympathetic feelings.  I am now pissed off and upset.  I feel like that at this point, you get whats coming to you.  Maybe that is an irrational thing to say, maybe it's not.  Either way, I am saying it and sticking with it (for now at least.)  I will just do my best to move on with my life.  I will TRY to focus on my OWN happiness for once.  I know this is going to be difficult, because honestly, I don't give a shit about myself.  BUT, if it means that I can be happy in spite of you? Maybe.  Immature? Yes.  Do I care? Not right now.  I have my own wants and needs now.  Wants and needs that are completely separate from you for once.  It's both a good feeling, and a rip your heart out kind of pain sometimes.  But, I know that I have somebody to lean on, somebody who cares about me more than I care about myself.  I am soon going to be at the point where I can let you go.  It is going to hurt like hell, but it has to happen.  Just so you know, I can't stay friends with you if she is around.  Call me bitter, but I don't think I want to be anywhere near the ***** who ruined half of high school AND half my relationship.  I don't want to say you have to pick and choose your friends, but wait... Yeah, that is exactly what I want to say.  I may have let you walk all over me while we were together, but I am trying to put myself back together now.  I'm not going to deal with that.  I am not saying that I don't love you, I am not saying that I regret the relationship, and I am not saying I wont miss you.  I DO love you, that will never change.  I don't regret the relationship, I am just glad that it is over right now.  I will miss you, but I have to move on somehow.  In the end, do what you want, say what you want, but just remember, I don't have to stick around at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment