But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bad Guy.

I am sooooo tired of being looked at as the bad guy.  Sure, I was the one who broke it off, we have established this.  BUT, it isn't like I did it to run off with someone else, or to just plain out hurt him.  I had reasons.  Good reasons.  I think that one of us has more hope than the other for a reunion.  That fact, makes me really sad sometimes.  It sucks, there is something I am looking forward to when I get back to Colorado now, and I feel bad about being excited for it.  I can't even explain why it makes me feel bad.  It just does.  Regardless of how bad I feel, I am pretty stoked to do it.  It is something that I really want to do.  Thank you for giving me something to look forward to coming home to.  (You should know who you are) Now, time to try to find some sleep before 4 AM for once.  O.O.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment