But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Can this be impossible?


Everyone says that I WILL get better day by day.  Everyone seems to know that things will improve.  Everyone feels this but me.  All I can do is find things to fill the empty feeling inside me, if only temporarily.  I try to keep myself busy, I try not to stay alone in my head for long.  I feel like I need to stay out of the house for long periods of time.  If I do this, I am forcing myself to focus on something else.  Sometimes if feels wrong to feel so upset about this break up, only because I initiated it.  Is that true? I did what I thought was best for the both of us.  I DO still love him, very much.  I just couldn't keep living like I was.  I was constantly stressing out to the point of physical pain.  Anyways, as I was saying before, I am trying to stay out of the house as often as possible.  Tomorrow Sick Puppies will be in our local venue (I saw them 2 times already and they are my favorite band) And I am trying to locate a non-busy friend to go with me.  I really want to go.  I really just want to stay out of my head, and music is probably a good way to achieve that.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment