But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big room, Huge bed, Little me...

I'm not going to lie, this feeling I am having, it is lonely.  I have an entire basement room set up for two people, and it's just me and the dog.  Does he miss me? Should I care? I don't even know what to think right now.  I have had a total of eleven hours of sleep in the last three days.  Ridiculous, I know.  Leaving Colorado, leaving on that bus, saying goodbye... It was one of the hardest things I have EVER had to do.  I cried on that bus for who knows how long.  Hell, I cried on the plane too.  Now that I am actually in Oregon, I feel weird.  I feel fakey happy and hyper.  The only time it didn't feel fake was while I was talking on the phone.  My heart felt like it was actually lighter, because when I laughed, I actually meant it.  Two hours later, we finally had to say goodbye.  Suckish.  Too bad he can't teleport his butt out here with me.  That would make me genuinely happy.  At least we will be roomies.  Also, when he picks me up from the airport (after we beat the crap out of eachother for every SlugBug we saw) He is taking Meeko and I hiking.  After hiking, I get the first massage I will have gotten all summer.  Until then, I need to find a temporary fix for a broken heart.  Any ideas?

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment