But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Monday, May 31, 2010

I can't help it.

This couldn't be anymore the truth than if I wrote it myself.  What is wrong with me? What am I doing? It's time for me to be happy.  I think I know what makes me happy now, but getting there is a fight on its own.  Can't someone please tell me what to do? I feel so lost here.  It's like I know exactly what I want, but I am too afraid to make it happen.  It feels like there are so many things holding me back.  I am afraid of change, I always have been.  But sometimes, change is necessary for our health and our happiness.  I want what comes after the change.  I want to feel like myself again.  But, what if I go through with this, and I end up alone in the end? I mean, I guess it doesn't matter SO much, I already feel pretty alone.

~Emily

1 comment:

  1. you will never be alone Emily, we all love you way to much.

    ReplyDelete