But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gone.

In a few days, I will be leaving Colorado for about three months.  Now, I know I am not leaving forever, but this isn't an easy thing for me to do nonetheless.  There are some people that I have the privilege of being able to be around while in Colorado, that I will miss terribly while I am gone.  I am sometimes completely unsure of how I am going to handle myself without my friends close by.  I know that Art will be with me this summer, but things have been a little rocky between us lately.  I am still stressing out about our recent arguments.  They still lay unresolved (but that is a story for another blog.) Anyway, what will I do if something happens while we are gone? Who will I go to? I know there is always the phone and the internet, but it's just not the same as being there.  Who knows how things will go.  The other thing on my mind, I have to see Aaron.  I am NOT looking forward to that.  I'll let you know how that goes.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment