But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Inner Conflict.

Ever have the problem of wanting what you either shouldn't want, or can't have? Of course you have.  We all do that every now and then.  Of course, how we handle it is unique to each person and situation.  Maybe my feelings shouldn't be so strong.  Maybe I need to do a better job of ignoring the little voice in the back of my mind.  Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of self control.  I don't act on my feelings (Depending on the situation of course.)  But it doesn't change what my heart wants, you know? You can ignore it, but it's always going to be there.  Ignore me, I am having an argument with myself.  The big problem with these inner conflicts: You always win AND you always lose.  You are your own opponent.  The question is, do you lose the right things? Do you win for the right reasons?

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment