But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Self Evaluation.

The phone call I had early really got me thinking about myself.  For the longest time, since before the breakup, I have hardly been getting four hours of sleep a night.  On top of that, I stopped eating much.  I actually lost weight due to the lack of getting myself food when I needed it.  This has turned out to be due to stress and such.  Well, for the past two nights, I have gotten a full nights sleep.  For the past two days, I have eaten a normal amount.  It is a strange thing, it is like my body is slowly de-stressing, yet my mind isn't fully following.  This must be a good sign though, right? In all honesty, I believe that it is your fault.  (You know who you are).  I have been smiling a little more every day.  Now, I know I am not over the whole breakup thing right now, but it is nice to not have to feel so sad constantly.  Now, it is more like a 50/50 thing.  I think that being happy only half the time is MUCH better than not being happy at all.  I think that I can deal with that for now.  From what everyone tells me, it will only improve from here.  You guys better be right, because I really don't want to go backwards from here.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment