But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Totally stoked yo.

 So basically, I feel like a genius.  Now, my mom, siblings and two best friends are coming out to see me in oregon.  NVM turns out that one best friend at a time will be here.  (Can you tell I started this blog and then finished it later?)  All well I still get to see both.  That means alone time with each.  Who knows, this could make it better.  Of course, you have no idea what I am talking about, but I will tell you this: Ninja date.  Think on it.  I am completely stoked right now.  Now, time to work my ass off for a week and a half.  I need to pay 500 for their road trip, and 500 for my camera.  I need my camera soooooon.  I want to take pictures of our adventures.  Basically, I get 10 an hour.  I figure if I wake up around 8 and go to sleep around 11, I am up around 15 hours a day.  If I worked for 10 hours a day, for a week straight, I would be at 700 dollars.  That is only 300 short of my camera.  (500 towards the road trip, 200 towards my 500 dollar camera.)  Idk, We will see.  I need tea, leftover Japanese food, and sleep right now.  Night!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment