But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why do you have to keep reminding me you exist?

Who thought that you could have a breakdown while cleaning out your wallet.  I never would have thought that for sure.  Well, there I was, cleaning out my wallet when I pull out two hidden, innocent little plastic white cards.  I read them, and I started crying.  One was "Soul Mates" It said: From that first moment, we made a connection, and I knew that our relationship was meant to be.  Thank you for all that you are, and for reminding me each day of why I love you.  The bond we have found is as everlasting as the spirit.  You would think that this is as bad as it gets, right? But wait! There's more! The next card said "I'll Always Love You." It said: Your love is the most important thing in my life.  When I am with you, the past and future lose all meaning, as the "present" with you is truly a gift.  Thank you for all you are... my love, my companion, my friend.  I'll always love you.  Why is it that EVERY TIME something amazing brings my mood up, something like this shoots me down? Am I not aloud to be happy for more than a couple hours? Is that it? Well BS.  I HATE YOU TOO.  Are you happy now? I'm sure as hell not.  At least not right now.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment