But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Not sure how I managed this...

A double break up? Yes.  I had to break up with him not once, but twice.  It is no longer a break, it is no longer anything.  It hurts for it to be over, but it is better as well.  I feel both relieved and depressed.  Which feeling will win over? On top of all of this, I did it in a restaurant.  At least I know now exactly how good I am at faking a smile.  There were cameras everywhere.  I feel so alone out here.  I feel that if I don't find things to keep myself busy, I will fall into an even deeper depression.  That is not something I want to let happen.  At the same time, it feels so out of my control.  I feel the need to "cleanse".  How do I do that? What will fill this hole?

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment