But wait, there's more! (Pages)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It is official.

I have people coming to see me next Saturday.  I am pretty stoked.  My mood would be perfect if I didn't have to keep seeing your name everywhere.  Everyday, you indirectly remind me of how I made your life hell.  Everyday I feel guilty even though I tell myself I shouldn't.  I need this to work out for me, and you are making  it difficult.  There is someone who is definitely making things a little more bearable, but I am pretty sure I will continue to have these meltdowns off and on for a long time.  It's just the way life is.  Anyway, I am excited to show everyone around Oregon.  I am excited about getting my license test finally over with as well.  (Wednesday).  Things just need to keep moving forward like this.  I need to continue to surround myself with those that I love, get a job, move out, go to college, and just live.  Is that so much to ask, really?

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment